Membership is comprised of alumnae of the University of Southern California who have been out of the University a minimum for eight years (undergraduate) and have demonstrated leadership ability in civic, educational and philanthropic community activities, and organizations. They must reside within Los Angeles County within certain geographical boundaries. Please contact us if you are interested in Trojan League.
An Active Member shall:
-pay annual dues and a fee when attending a meeting when a meal is served
-purchase two benefit tickets annually
-serve on one committee annually
-attend at least one general meeting, plus one additional event annually
-support all the activities as determined by the Board of Directors and as provided by the Bylaws and Standing Rules and approved by a quorum vote of the membership.
Professional membership shall be limited to those who have been Active members in good standing for a minimum of two years, and whose profession, business or work limits their ability to fulfill the obligations of Active membership.
Professional members shall:
- pay annual dues, pay a hospitality fee when attending a meeting with a meal
- purchase two benefit tickets annually
- retain the right to vote, hold office and to second one candidate for membership each year.
- serve on one committee annually
- attend a minimum of one general meeting annually
The status of sustaining membership shall be the privilege of those members who have been Active or professional members in good standing for a period of seven years or more.
A sustaining member shall:
- pay annual dues, pay a hospitality fee when attending a meeting other than
the meeting honoring sustaining members
- Purchase one benefit ticket annually.
- have the right to second one candidate for membership a year.
- enjoy all the privileges of membership except the right to vote.